- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- One Plus One Yoga’s website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’) is designed to provide you with premium online fitness videos including, but not limited to, yoga, Pilates mat, core work, stretch work foundation training, strength training, total body, general fitness, and more. Beyond online fitness classes, the Website strives to provide you with additional relevant fitness content through additional media channels such as articles, videos and social media as well as a active and healthy community of like-minded individuals.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED
General Registration RequirementsIf you wish to become a Subscriber, communicate with other Subscribers and otherwise make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the Website (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, One Plus One Yoga reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Service and Subscription on the Website is void where prohibited.Content (as defined in Section 6 of this Agreement) on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of One Plus One Yoga. One Plus One Yoga reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
You may access Website and Content as available:
– for your information and personal use;
– as intended through the normal functionality of the One Plus One Yoga’s Service; and
– for Streaming, (“Streaming” or “Stream” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the One Plus One Yoga Service to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user). Accessing Website videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Los Angeles County, California or the United States District Court for the Central District of California. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Los Angeles, California or the central district of California is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This site is controlled by Perfect Insight, Inc. in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of California will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Health DisclaimerI understand that One Plus One Yoga, via “The website” is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga, Pilates and health and any related activities to promote exercise and good health (“Yoga Activities”). In connection with my participation in the Yoga Activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Participation in the Yoga Activities is completely voluntary and it is solely my decision to participate in such activities.
2. The practice of yoga involves physical movement and exercise which may from time to time be strenuous, and that such practice carries some risk of injury. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Yoga Activities. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga and will only participate in the appropriate level of classes that are within my limits and capabilities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that there is no medical or other reason preventing me from participating in the Yoga Activities. If I am pregnant, I shall only participate in the Yoga Activities after I have discussed the potential risks with my obstetrician. I shall follow my obstetrician’s advice and instructions about whether and to what extent I can participate in the Yoga Activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Releasees harmless for any possible injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
3. If I believe any conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Yoga Activities.4. I understand that participation in Yoga Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury and possibly death, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions while participating in the Yoga Activities. I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Activities with full knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept full responsibility for any/all injury or death, including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage that I suffer resulting from the acts of anyone at, or acting on behalf of, One Plus One Yoga or “the website”
5. As consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Yoga Activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release One Plus One Yoga, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns and each of their predecessor and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Yoga Activities take place (“Releasees”) from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the Yoga Activities including the use of any equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a One Plus One Yoga instructor. I further agree that, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and legal representatives) will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of One Plus One Yoga or Releasees for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor of One Plus One Yoga as a result of my participation in the Yoga Activities. If I, or anyone acting on my behalf, make a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs which any may incur as a result of such claim.Further: physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a One Plus One Yoga instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. One Plus One Yoga is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing One Plus One Yoga videos. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from One Plus One Yoga, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against One Plus One Yoga, or any person or entity involved with One Plus One Yoga, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
MinorsOne Plus One Yoga Yoga’s content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to One Plus One Yoga you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.