One + One Yoga Community Rules
This FREE Facebook community is a place to come together to share insights, tips, questions, answers and most importantly support for one another in their journey toward a more awesome life.
This is an amazing Facebook group. We work hard to maintain the supportive environment that we have created which is why these rules are so important. In other words, we stick to them.
Key people for this Group:
- Regina Casner (co-owner of One + One Yoga).
- Matheau Casner (co-owner of One+One Yoga)
By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
1. NO SELF PROMO
No self-promotion is allowed, where otherwise explicitly stated.
Definition of self-promotion:
- selling anything - that means products, services, courses, events and programs
-promoting your webinar or event
-posting a link to your OWN website
-posting affiliate links...ever - that's just wrong
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread. This includes posting links to surveys or creating surveys in the group, posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them AND posting "free" offers
- posting full blog post content, or a post that is a length of a blog post, even without a link. Come on, now. If we have to scroll, scroll, scroll to read your post- please put that on your blog, not in the group.
HOWEVER! At specific times we may open up the conversation for you all to share your work and projects and/or freebies you would love to share. When that happens, we encourage you and welcome you to share your link to your website, group, FB page, webinar, survey, offer and social profiles.
But those are the only times:)
We may break our own rule and promote something if we feel as though it is of service to the group. We reserve that right as it is our group and community.
2. NO POSTING OF VIDEOS
- No creating videos, posting videos of yourself or streaming LIVE into the Group.
Even if you think that your post is ‘intro’ in nature or giving ‘value’, our team members have to watch each one and that’s not the best use of their time.
If you find a video from someone else that’s awesome, great! Create a post and share the post, just not the video.
3. NO SOLICITATION OR REQUESTS TO PM YOU
Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
Your comments (and YOU) will be removed.
No second chances.
That means respecting people’s feelings, privacy and rights to their work.
If you're rude or disrespectful or sound like spam..we'll have to ban you. We don’t want to have to ban anyone.
5. NO RANTS
If you start your post with the words, ‘this is a rant’, don’t post it. Rant on your own page, not this group.
6. BE HELPFUL
Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Ask questions. Give answers. Be the kind of supportive friend that you want and need on your life journey.
Remember: We are all here to help each other...so give more than you take, please.
8. DON’T PM ADMINS
If you have a question about why your post was deleted, if your post is ok or any other question related to this Group, email us at our email address
We ask that you respect the time of our Admins and owners and not DM them through FB.
We will reply to your email, in a timely manner, during business hours of Monday - Friday, 8-5 Central
If you don't agree with ALL of these rules, kindly remove yourself from the group.
Other than that, let's have some fun!
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It's on you to keep up.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GROUP
1. Don’t come in with a motive.
Instead, show up with the intention to connect, serve and help, not to sell.
2. When creating a post, make it fun, original and helpful.
If it’s the same old long post with veiled sales content and a picture of you we know it is sales pitch.
3. Don’t share the same content across other Facebook groups.
Many people belong to those same groups and see your same posts repeated and that says more about you and your business than you realize. Besides, this group deserves better than that.
6. Share your thoughts and experiences because they are valuable to others.
Our lives our lives are full of twists and turns and ups and downs. The more insights and guidance, the better!
Thanks for hanging with me this long. Now let’s connect and have some fun, shall we?